Brow Bow Hairstyles: Step by Step Method - Today we propose a step by step hairstyle very elegant and, for that, we were inspired by the parade of autumn-winter 2010/11 Prada. Notes because it remains pure trend!
The hairstyle step by step that we propose today is the star of the party hairstyles , a work of art, despite its complex design, is a guaranteed success.Glamourosísimo is the brown bun , a party collected from total super retro and now (thanks, among others, the parade this fall Prada ) and a delicious retro flavor.
We saw the parade of Prada autumn-winter season and loved it, but we have already seen in the elegant ladies over the years 50 and 60 . This is the brown bun, Sock Bun in English, a sophisticated retro styling that is again relevant. Characterized by having a large volume at the top is quite complex to develop, but we will explain how to make this hairstyle step by step in a very simple. Have a little patience and skill and you get pretty decent results.
What do I need to make me a monkey nut?
- Some irons or curling iron
- Hair Gum fine and the same color of your hair
- Forks bow and clip
- A loop very thick (and clips to secure it)
- a ‘donut’, ie a donut-shaped hairpiece that we will be very useful to create volume (you can buy at Claire’s and costs less than 4 euros).Choose one of the same color as your hair, this is a must!
- A tape for garnish (this is optional)
Step by step to the bow of brown
1. Undulates your hair leaving it loose and bulky, but is easier to roll.
2. Divide the hair into 4 parts : a lock on the front that rolled into the thick curl inward, a lock on each ear and a thicker hair with the other.
3. The thicker lock it in a ponytail too tight up to the occipital (just above) with a paste of hair.
4. We take the ‘donut’ that breaks losing its round shape. Roll the ponytail tightly around the ‘donut’ waste and, upon reaching the rubber, returning to join the donut-shaped. We will be a perfect rounded bow too high, and the hairpiece will not be covered at all because of our hair. Forks look with hairspray and bow to ensure that is adequately secured.
5. Pick the lock we had subjected the large loop, and carded at the root slightly to maintain the volume. Place it around the bow and set with hairspray and fork clip carefully.
6. Now it is working with two remaining strands on the sides . Each of them carded with a fine comb and hairspray at the roots. Then roll up each strand of ribbon around making sure that is uniform, and set with hairspray and fork clip. Do not skimp on fixing but, yes, choose a quality product that does not leave residue or clumping.
7. Once assembled all the collected applies more paint to fix it all together . If you are also a product for shine (in L’Oréal Professionnel Montibello and present), the better because then your whole party hairstyle will look nice and shiny.
8. Comes time to decorate. Choose a supplement for hair , a headband, belt or loop you want to look, and place it where it best fits you. For example, if you have bangs, just the headset can be attached to its root. If you do not, you leave a space of about four inches and then place the belt or headband from here and around the bun.
9. Our last tip of this hairstyle step by step : dazzles with spectacular retro styling combined with a wonderful 50′s dress.
Focus On: Step by Step Hairstyle Style Pin Up