Agree, whiter smile simply witch. After all, when we talk, we always look to the face – the eyes and lips.
So on a white-toothed smile, we look not only stop once. She did always have the most favorable impression with her owner wants to be friends, work together, to trust him challenging assignments, increasing wages … And really want to ask him: “How do you do that? What should I do to teeth were as white? “
Of course, many white teeth, by nature, with nothing being done, even if the person smoking two packs a day and drink gallons of black coffee. It’s just luck! Any dentist will explain the nature of the teeth that come in different colors (this is why the dentist is always meticulously matches the color of the future seal it for you).
Of course, the best (and expensive!) To make a Hollywood smile – white veneers, implants … but even better not to write, how much it costs. It is much cheaper to undergo teeth whitening in the dental clinic. It uses a laser. In addition, in the same hospital you can make chemical bleaching, but the majority of dentists themselves recognize these inhumane methods for teeth, as the chemicals eat away tooth enamel, resulting in you to walk in clinic to treat caries. You can also buy online or specialty stores special facilities for bleaching.
Why do teeth become darker in general, because in my youth we did not even pay attention to the color of the enamel, but after 25-30 years, the color of teeth varies.
The most common reason – black coffee, tea, red wine and other staining drinks. The same goes for food. If you eat foods such as coloring beets and so on, teeth may darken quickly.And, of course, smoking. Cigarettes are generally very strongly degrade the color of tooth enamel.
What do you do if you suddenly saw in the mirror that your teeth are far from ideal? There are a few recipes, but you have to perform all the procedures carefully and constantly every day, because only then the effect will not take long.
1. The easiest and most difficult. Brush your teeth every morning and evening. In a word, simply follow the normal procedures of dental hygiene. It is best if possible to brush your teeth after every meal, but if it is impossible to do, be sure to rinse your mouth with plain water or a special conditioner. Now comes a lot of good mouthwash that kills germs in the mouth, and some of them have the properties of bleach. Use toothpicks to help prevent cavities. In general, dental caries – a big enemy of white teeth. Since caries like to appear on the necks of teeth from the gums (and this happens because of lack of care for your teeth!), Then gradually becomes more yellow enamel and this unpleasant for you to tint goes on the entire tooth. So Maintain, take care and look after their teeth and!
2. Trite, but true. Quit smoking. I think you about this said many times your dentist. And rest assured, the rejection of cigarettes actually helps.
3. At the same time reduce the amount of coffee drunk and strong tea. They – the main “colors” of our teeth.
4. Surprisingly, too hot and too cold drinks can also affect the yellowing teeth.
5. Sweet drinks also provoke the formation of caries, plaque and discoloration of enamel.
6. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables nekrasyaschih. For example, apples are contribute to cleaning of tooth enamel. This also applies to cucumbers, pears, carrots. They also protect you from the plaque and, accordingly, yellow.
7. With home bleaching, do not forget that you can damage tooth enamel. For example, some dentists recommend toothpaste on the brush to fill a pinch of baking soda and this mixture to brush your teeth. Bleaching is beautiful, but too often use this method, you can not – Save your enamel! While our great-great brushed their teeth with ashes and always shone white-toothed smile. But do not forget that at that time was a completely different environment, human health was much stronger teeth, respectively, too.
8. The same procedure can be performed with sodium chloride. Put salt on your teeth, scrub and then rinse your mouth with clean water and rinse. Salt also should not get involved because of tooth enamel.
9. Buy dried sage leaves in a pharmacy, then they need to rub and clean them with a toothbrush teeth. Traditional recipes offer sage as the best way to whiten teeth.
10. You can also make a wonderful powder of basil leaves (they are now sold in every grocery store in departments with spices). Use it as a tooth powder. Basil perfectly whitens and fights gum disease.